this blog bajetbagoss is sharing with Freedom

nuffnang ads

Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3 April: E'im birthday



HAPPY BIRTHDAY E'IM
  • May Allah bless you
  • Goodluck to achieve your goals
  • It's nice to meet you
  • Friends forever c:
ngohngohngohh~

who this?

He is my purple eyes jejaka .


ape ?
fikir lain lah tu ~ ~' I'm not player oke


why purple eyes jejaka ?

It's because . . . first time in my life he is the first boy that I know was love to wear contact lens . Purple lak too misteri la kunun . Misteri lak jugak = ='

He is the only one boy in FREEDOM and my classmate .
Friendly , have adorable smile , funny and demure person .

Demure person huh ?
camne too pendiam tp boleh friendly - -?

I'm still remember the first sentences I meet him

I dont know what type you are . You just a silent person . by the way , nice to meet you :)

gadess messy .


lebih kurang camtoo la aku tulis kat dlm notebook dia . haha .
then , dia ponn cari lah sape yg tuliss .

IT'S WAS ME ME :P !

ecehh~ hahaha



tengok tuu ,
alaaa shukenye dia dapat hadiah bashikal .

haha

sorryy e'im
seriously , miskinn . nanti saya kasi hadiah ehh . tapi late r skett




memo : sesiapa tolong dermaa saya :p heee~



2 comments:

  1. thanx a lots..
    haha.. ta dew keje len ea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. most welcome dear :P
    mmg ponn borink lor too yg byk entry tuu . hikhik~ :D

    ReplyDelete